There are so may reasons why you should do your proper research and hire a professional wedding photographer for your wedding. Don't cut corners, you wedding day is not the day to hire the lowest priced photographer that you can find. These are just a few of the most important reasons without mentioning anything about the photographers artistic talent:
- Liability — Professional wedding photographers carry liability insurance to cover any property damage during a photography shoot. IGOR Photography carries liability insurance for up to 2 million dollars.
- Releases — Professionals know when Model and Property Releases are required and what they should include.
- Paperwork — Professionals use contracts, pay taxes and document the scope and cost of each job.
- Equipment — Professionals have state of the art photo equipment and back-ups to get the job done even if there’s an equipment failure.
- Efficiency — Professionals work to ensure your client’s or your business incurs minimal disruption during the shoot and that the photo job gets done efficiently.
- Budget — Professionals stay on budget and inform you immediately if any change will later the price.
- Copyright — Professionals understand copyright law and how it impacts the use of the images for their clients.
- Licensing — Professionals know that images must be licensed to protect you and the work created.
- Deadlines — Professionals meet deadlines and arrive on time.
- Customer Service — Professionals treat you and your clients with courtesy and respect.
What may initially appear to be a deal can very easily turn into an expensive headache when the resulting images do not meet expectations. In the long run, hiring a qualified professional wedding photographer is an investment that can save time, money, frustration and tears.